Good Manufacturing Practice Inspections
Corporate Packaging Inc. is a that is committed to to providing clean and safe products. Operations are continually inspected and reviewed internally using good manufacturing practices (GMP) . In addition Corporate Packaging Inc. is inspected and scored by AIB. This Good Manufacturing Practice inspection, is based on a widely-recognized set of Consolidated Standards that describe the requirements of a superior food safety program.
Comprehensive GMP Inspections evaluate the adequacy of:
- Operational Methods and Personnel Practices– The receipt, storage, monitoring, handling, and processing of materials to manufacture and distribute safe ﬁnal product
- Maintenance for Food Safety The design, upkeep, and management of equipment, buildings, and grounds to provide a sanitary, efﬁcient, and reliable manufacturing environment.
- Cleaning Practices– The cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, utensils, and buildings to provide a wholesome and safe processing environment.
- Integrated Pest Management The assessment, monitoring, and management of pest activity to identify, prevent, and eliminate conditions that could promote or sustain a pest population
- Adequacy of Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs— The coordination of management support, cross-functional teams, documentation, training, and monitoring systems to ensure all departments of the facility work together effectively to deliver a safe ﬁnal product.